Sharjah Museums Ambassadors programme
At its fifteenth session, the programme aims to focus on guidance in museums to promote this culture, which has become a unique feature of Sharjah museums. You will also learn about lots of guidance secrets that will represent you as an ambassador of Sharjah museums.
- Target age group: 13-17 years
- Number of Participants: 20 participants
- Programme duration: 4 days
- Date: Monday 14 August to Thursday 17 August 2023
- Time: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Location: Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah Aquarium, Sharjah Archaeology Museum
Participant’s goals - By the end of the programme I will be able to do the following
- Improve communication, guidance and dialogue skills with museums visitors.
- Describe museum’s collection for different groups in the society, and teaching with objects.
Click here to register in this Programme!
- Arabic should be the participant’s first language, with knowledge of English Language.
- The participant should have good communication skills.
- The participant should have the ability to work in group.
- Adhere to the programme timings.
Important note: Registration is open from 24th July to 8th August 2023. Number of attendees is limited.