Sharjah Museums Ambassadors programme
At its eleventh session, the programme aims to focus on guidance in museums to promote this culture, which has become a unique feature of Sharjah museums. You will also learn about lots of guidance secrets that will represent you as an ambassador of the UAE.
- Target age group: 15-18 years
- Number of Participants: 15 participants
- Programme duration: 7 days
- Date: 22–30 December 2019
- Time: 09:00am to 01:00pm
- Location: everyday a different museum (Sharjah Art Museum, Sharjah Archaeology Museum, Sharjah Maritime Museum, Sharjah Heritage Museum, Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization)
Participant’s goals - By the end of the programme I will be able to do the following
- Improve communication, guidance and dialogue skills with museums visitors.
- Describe museum’s collection for different groups in the society, and teaching with objects.
- Arabic should be the participant’s first language, with knowledge of English Language.
- The participant should have good communication skills.
- The participant should have the ability to work in group.
- Adhere to the programme timings.
- Participants should carry on responsibilities, under any pressure.
- Filling the registration form
- Filling photography release form
- Attach the curriculum vitae.
- Attach a copy of your passport and ID.
- Attach a passport picture.
- Send all documents online through http://www.sharjahmuseums.ae
Important note: Seats are limited. The deadline to apply is 22 November 2019