Sharjah Museums Ambassadors programme
At its thirteenth session, the programme aims to focus on guidance in museums to promote this culture, which has become a unique feature of Sharjah museums. You will also learn about lots of guidance secrets that will represent you as an ambassador of the UAE.
- Target age group: 13-17 years
- Number of Participants: 10 participants
- Programme duration: 5 days
- Date: Sunday 19 December to Thursday 23 December 2021
- Time: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Location: Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah Art Museum, Sharjah Archaeology Museum
Participant’s goals - By the end of the programme I will be able to do the following
- Improve communication, guidance and dialogue skills with museums visitors.
- Describe museum’s collection for different groups in the society, and teaching with objects.
- Arabic should be the participant’s first language, with knowledge of English Language.
- The participant should have good communication skills.
- The participant should have the ability to work in group.
- Adhere to the programme timings.
- Participants should carry on responsibilities, under any pressure.
- Present a negative result of a PCR test taken within 48 hours through Al Hosn application.
- All precautionary measures must be followed, most notably wearing face masks and social distancing guidelines.
- Filling the registration form
- Filling photography and filming request form
- Attach the curriculum vitae.
- Attach a copy of your passport and ID.
- Attach a passport picture.
- Send all documents online through http://www.sharjahmuseums.ae
Important note: Registration is open from 3rd October to 30 November 2021. Number of attendees is limited.